As banks become increasingly more diligent and are vetting Regional Center management to reduce credit and reputational risk upfront, developers must seek out a Regional Center partner that understands securities law and is strictly compliant with all regulations.
One of AscendAmerica‘s fundamental strengths is Risk Mitigation. Our conservative approach to legal and regulatory compliance limits exposure – for Developers – for Investors and all others involved in the EB-5 process.
Our willingness to work with developers’ banks and other financing partners during the initial stages of the project, allows us to anticipate specific requirements upfront, which reduces friction and limits misunderstandings later in the process.
- Securities Law-compliant offerings
- Developer is not “Issuer” under securities law
- Full KYC review
- Only partner with reputable third parties
- Work exclusively with top tier developers while maintaining independence
- Projects are underwritten by professionals who are credit-trained
- Large job creation cushion
- All sources of capital committed to project before EB-5 funds are invested
- Represented by immigration counsel that does not represent the RC or Developer